Pages

Sunday, May 06, 2012

March 2012

March was super busy for the Smith household.  We had several birthdays and school activities and such.  I was glad when Spring Break actually hit!  Here are some highlights from the beginning of March. 
  Amelia loves playing on my piano.  She goes nuts when I play it and wants to sit with me all the time.  She often says, "Play! Play!" meaning she wants to sit at the bench and pound on the keys.  I can't wait until she's big enough to take lessons.
 Parker and Loudon also like to play with her--in another year Loudon will start his lessons.  How lucky is he?
 We visited Mobius--the kids had a great time.  Loudon loved the microscope.  He's been saying lately how he'd love to be a scientist so he can blow things up!
 Parker also loves Mobius, but he loves to build things.  A future construction builder or architect?
 Now even Amelia is big enough to explore.  She likes the little playground and the stage.  She also likes the play food areas!
 Loudon and Mommy--I love watching all my sweet kids play and explore at Mobius!
The boys got a Kinect for Christmas.  They love playing all the games--and it keeps their bodies moving when it's too cold or wet to go out.  Amelia sometimes jumps in during Fruit Ninja, shakes her arms like crazy and yells, "CHOP! CHOP!!!"

No comments: