Pages

Sunday, May 06, 2012

My Dad's 70th Birthday Party

We tricked my Dad with a surprise birthday party for his 70th!  We told him we were having a St. Patty's Day dinner on the 17th (his birthday is actually the 22nd).  When he got here it was a nice surprise as it was a birthday party just for him.  I love my Dad and I was delighted we were able to do this for him--he deserves to be treated special!
 Opening all his great gifts--we spoiled him with a new Nook Color since he is ALWAYS reading!
 Mom and Crystal enjoying the kids.
 Miss Cool Milly Bean.

Sweet Loudon...and his favorite ladybug.
 Sandy (Mom's best friend) and Sue.
 Mom giving Bella and Trinity some love!

 Cute Parker Poo.
 A group of pictures I put together for Dad.
Dad's Great Grandson, Hudson (they share the same middle name--Laurence).

No comments: